237 So. 70th Street, Suite: 108, Lincoln, NE 68510
Counselor/therapist, Scott Walls, provides counseling services in Lincoln, NE and has extensive experience in treating the emotional and mental health needs of youth and adults.
Currently a therapist and a consultant in Lincoln, NE, I bring forth an approach for clients that is concise, brief, direct and compassionate. I provide individual counseling and family therapy and I will give you interventions and information not only for immediate symptom relief but also for long standing change.
- Master's Degree in Mental Health Counseling
- Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner-Nebraska
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- NCC-National Certified Counselor
- CCMHC-National Certified Mental Health Counselor
- Diplomate-America Mental Health Counselor Association
- Owner-Lincoln Karate Clinic Author/Speaker-Presentations nationwide on mental health topics.
Scott's members come from all walks of life. From frustrated parents with difficult kids to independent college students and executives, Scott is willing to listen and help. Often, former clients refer their friends and family to Scott as a great way to give them some help and assistance.